Have you ever wondered how the world would change if we could understand the plants and their needs as if they could talk to us? In Nurtio we are actually making that happen.
We are working on a smart virtual gardener, a sensor and an AI-based tool that makes plant maintenance completely predictable and affordable for the end-users. This technology is primarily designed for the professional gardening industry, and many of our launching customers have already admitted it will totally reinvent the ways of their work.
We are launching our product this year with a number of launching customers throughout Europe, and it is a truly exciting time for us all. Very responsible, too.
With that in mind, we are looking for a team player that will join our team as a Software Development Intern.
What you will do:
- Depending on your interest you help develop our web applications, mobile applications and/or the AWS backend
- Work together in a dynamic team with the product owner, frontend, backend, firmware
- Participate in the discussions to deliver the highest value and optimal user experience for our customers
Who we are looking for:
- Student with software engineering education at BsC or MsC level
- Someone with a hands-on attitude
What we offer:
- a role in a team of highly motivated and well-experienced colleagues with a true passion for what we do
- an Agile work environment where your voice is heard and you can directly influence our product direction
- an excellent opportunity to work side-by-side with experienced professionals both in product management and product development
- a role that will take you directly to the very heart of tech entrepreneurship in South-Holland – a YES!Delft startup hub
Does this look like a good match given your plans and ambitions?
Then don`t hesitate and send us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck with your application and hopefully see you on our team!